Today Dr. Crankenfuss is going to give you a test to see how well informed you are. All these questions and answers came from TIME MAGAZINE’s “The Answers Issue” (July 6-13). So if you got a problem with one of them, call TIME, okay? Anyway, try them out and when you’re done, I’ll give you a link to the answers. No cheatin’ now. (Dudes, I know some of you will.)
After you’re done and you know the answers, you can show off in front of your friends when they miss most of them.
2. How many U.S. states have the death penalty?
3. What percent of American kids go to schools that give them a laptop or tablet?
4. There’s only one state that bans alcohol sales on Sundays? Which one is it?
C. Rhode Island
5. What percent of the top selling songs (The Billboard Top 100) in the U.S. have to do with romance or sex?
6. Which country, on average, has the fastest Internet?
C. South Korea
7. Which state has the highest rate of snake bites?
C. North Carolina
8. Which of these professions has the highest average yearly income?
B. financial planners
C. university professors
9. What percent of people who went to college say they cheated while in college?
10.How deep in debt is the U.S. government? (In other words, how much does our oountry owe?)
A. $500 million
B. $100 billion
C. $950 billion
D. $18 trillion
So, how’d you do? You don’t have a clue, do you? Well, go to this page for the answers.
And thanks for taking my test (even though, like I said, I just got the items from TIME MAGAZINE).
From the Dude with the ‘Tude,